2/9/16

Vietnam Vacation Part 9 (More HotPot!)

First thing we did the next day was go and eat hahaha








And then have some flower cakes as a snack! :)



I ended up going to a small party held for my cousins baby shower! The baby was adorable! :)



I didn't get a picture of that counsin's baby but I did take a picture of another cousins baby hahahah...






Ain't he adorable? Ignore her hands... hahahha




Then we ended back up in Saigon again and inside of another big mall called Aeon. Ended up shopping some more and then somehow ended up eating hot pot yet again but this time with sushi and sea food!










We were walking and we noticed this cute little thing! :)






















We were walking to go home and I saw Canmake (famous Japanese makeup brand) & Skinfood and The Face shop but couldn't go in because our taxi came! It was so sad!




Until next time my dear readers! :)

Muahz!

❤TayTay




NOTE: IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON MY BLOG I WILL FOLLOW BACK! :) JUST SHOOT ME A COMMENT THAT YOU FOLLOWED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment