2/5/16

Vietnam Vacation Part 4 (Nha Trang)

Soooo... on my trip we out of nowhere decided to just go to Nha Trang which is a hotspot for tourists being that it's really warm and there's a lot of beaches there! We decided to just go and see what it's all about.

I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to travel around and discover things since it was a rushed trip but it took a darn long time to get there! Wish we could have gone by plane :(

We reached a beach before we got into Nha Trang and it was way cleaner than when we were there!

Unfortunately it was too early to be swimming.




I forgot a lot of my makeup and ended up with just some lippies and bbcream >.< And that is what happens when you rush on a trip T.T

So there's going to be some filters in the pics so you guys won't be too grossed out hahahaha









The next day we woke up at 5 in the morning to eat breakfast and drink coffee.... it was too early and I am not a morning person so let's just say that I looked sleepy the whole time!








See you in the next post! :)




NOTE: IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON MY BLOG I WILL FOLLOW BACK! :) JUST SHOOT ME A COMMENT THAT YOU FOLLOWED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment