2/9/16

Vietnam Vacation Part 10 (Ice Cream & Barbeques)

So this was the last couple days that I was in Vietnam. We decided to go for some late night ice cream with some family :)









Then the day after we decided to do a final barbecue at my grandmother's house :)












That's the end of my travel adventure in Vietnam! :) Do you have a travel adventure similar? Link me below and I will definitely check it out! :)



Bye bye for now! :)



❤TayTay





NOTE: IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON MY BLOG I WILL FOLLOW BACK! :) JUST SHOOT ME A COMMENT THAT YOU FOLLOWED! :)

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was really delicious! Thank you for visiting! :)

      Delete
  2. I wanna travel to vietnam someday ^^
    anw followed ur blog, mind to follow back? thanks ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already follow you on GFC :) Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  3. Looking yummy! The ice cream and BBQ sound so perfect for a vaca food =P

    xoxo
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to have ice cream on vacay! It's the best part since I'm a person who loves sweets too much haha :)

      Delete
  4. all that food looks incredibly delish you must have left vietnam in a food coma!

    M + K

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up gaining almost 4-5 kilograms!! I'm still trying to work it off haha but it was definitely worth it though! :)

      Delete
  5. It's so hot here right now, so pictures of ice cream is a surefire way to get my salivary glands pumping, haha!

    Btw sweetie, I am so sorry but you may want to lay off your URL (website) in the comment body on my blog as it will cause your comment to be marked as spam :(

    ReplyDelete