2/4/16

Nature Republic : Nail Polish Review

Hi guys and welcome back! :)

I have been holding on to these two nail polishes for a while and finally got the time to review it! :)

First off I am going to start off with Nature Republic's nail polish which looks like this...

Please excuse my extremely dry hands and cuticles please :3




The bottle itself is really cute! Korean cosmetics always get me because of the cute packaging!!!


It even has a flower design on the cap! :) How cute! I chose yellow because I have no polish colors in yellow hahah :)







Description : It is called Color Waltz Lemon Yellow. It's a really pretty bright yellow color for anyone who likes the color :)

Size : No size indicated on bottle. My guess is probably .3 or .4 ounces (I noticed that most Korean branded polish don't have the ounces or size on the bottle :()



Here is the first coat.




 Second coat:






Third coat:





Pros:
  • The color is really cute and can be used for many skin tones.
  • First coat dries really quickly.
  • Very shiny
  • Smooth

Cons
  • Dries really slow after the second coat is applied.
  •  Really streaky
  • Spotty
  • Kinda smelly

Cost : $4.60

Final Verdict : It's a really cute color but the only thing for me was that it was too streaky because of how creamy it is. You have to apply multiple coats in order to try to cover the streaks, like 3-5 coats. I waited a while before applying the 2nd and 3rd coat but still it is very tacky and is easily smudged.


5/10

Will I repurchase? No






The other day I tried out the little oil sheets that I have seen so many beauty gurus use and I am floored at how much oil I have on my forehead hahhaa! :)





It came in a little packet with several thin sheets of paper.




After I went to town on my forehead this was the end result.





Isn't that crazy?




See you in the next post guys! :)



❤ 

TayTay 



NOTE: IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON MY BLOG I WILL FOLLOW BACK! :) JUST SHOOT ME A COMMENT THAT YOU FOLLOWED! :)

6 comments:

  1. The color is pretty in the bottle! But 3-5 coats? That's a lot!
    I'm not really good at applying nail polish so I like the ones that only requires 1-2 coats. I always mess up everything if I use more than that idk why. lol

    Marxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone wants to paint 3-5 coats for good coverage :3 I was starting to get frustrated because of it ahahaha :) But the color was pretty though :) Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't have the patience to wait for the polish to dry. If it were me, I wouldn't have already ruined the manicure by the 2nd coat. Great review!

    Payanie // tumblr // Newly established K-beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have the patience for it either. The polish was just too streaky for my tastes. Thank you for visiting! :)

      Delete
  3. Since I have to work much with my hands, nail polish doesn´t stay long on my nails (and I am really sad about that). But I know from my own experiences, that if I have more layers of nail polish on my nails, it is really difficult to don´t scratch it off, so I also think that nail polishes, from which you need more than one layer, don´t work for me, so thx for this review.
    I am always wondering how the korean nail artists can work with so many layers (like you can often see in their tutorials). That´s just driving me crazy :D

    I also haven´t tryed such an oil sheet, but I am thinnking abuot buying me some, since I saw your picture. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't understand how they are so patient with waiting for it to dry T.T IT kills me just to sit there and wait for the 4-5 layers haha. It didn't really last since I just end up scratching the surface before it dries! :3 You should dry gel nails or gel polish! It lasts a lot longer, from 2-4 weeks for me! :) Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete