2/8/16

Etude House Review : XOXO Minnie Kissing Lips

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

So since today is the lunar new years I decided to finally get my butt into gear and post another review! :)

Here is the review for this lipstick from Etude House! :)














Description : I got the Etude House XOXO Minnie Kissing Lips lipstick in #2 Bubble Pink.
The packaging is freaking super cute *.* I have a hard time saying no to Korean and Japanese products because of how cute their cosmetic packaging is.

They obviously know how to get people like me hahaha :)









Here is the swatch on my arm.








Here is my lips without anything on it....








Here is a picture with the lipstick on....







And here is a picture with flash.





Pros


  1. Beautiful color payoff
  2. Very smooth
  3. Creamy
  4. Nice scent




Cons


  1. Highlights your dry lips
  2. Harder to spread for dry lips






Final Verdict : The lipstick is in a beautiful shade of pink. It is very creamy and the smell doesn't smell bad at all. A major turn off for me is that it really does highlight dry lips and is very hard to apply if you have dry lips like me. I really do love the color is I will continue to use it. If you are using this then make sure you exfoliate your lips before using and apply some lip balm before you apply so that it will be easier to apply and it will look smoother.



5/10

Will I purchase? No



2 comments:

  1. this is the limited edition right? where did u get this, since the product is already discontinued T.T I want the red one, but the pink one is also pretty >3<

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received this from a giveaway a while back just before they discontinued! I hope they will continue it again since I also wanted to try the red! :)

      Delete