1/29/16

Vietnam Vacaion Part 2 (My Birthday! :)

While I was in Vietnam I was able to celebrate my birthday with the rest of my family over there so it was a really nice experience! :) Other than the fact that I was extremely sick and sleepy T.T It was fun anyways :)






This was the setup before the party.







^ That choco cake was delish! :) The little animal on there was a goat since I am born in the year of the goat!!!




We had an MC and a couple singers that my uncle knew there and tons and tons of confetti and party stufs :)










See you in the next post ladies! :)


❤ 

TayTay


2 comments:

  1. Such a nice post, dear! Lovely photos.

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you for visiting! :) I hope to post some more travel posts too haha:)

      Delete