12/8/13

Review: Face It Extreme Bold Pen Liner EX The Face Shop

Hi guys! It's been such a long while since a post hasn't it? Well, I have an excuse! :)

Well, my internet has been down and up for the last month or so. The technicians have come here almost 4-5 times already and each time they changed the modem and rechargeable battery. One tech even said that they could have set up defective equipment before he changed it out T.T Which makes me think, why would they do that???

Are they trying to set me up? I have service with AT&T right now so if you have service with them you know that if anything happens to your internet it takes a while for them to send techs out unless you live in a big big city T.T Sadly I live in a small town.

Anyways, I wanted to post this a while back but never had the chance with my crazy internet. This is from my purchased from Cosmetic-Love.com



Description: Easy Drawing & Blackest Black & Long Lasting. A bold pen liner that creates an assertive eyeline that accentuates the defined shapes of the eye. With the simple bold pen eyeliner, the the first-timer can apple a smoky power line instantly. Blackest black color expressing the boldest of blackness is added with smooth luster to highlight clearly defined lines. The 24-hour all-day waterproof formula maintains lines perfectly clean from tears, perspiration or sebum.

Amount: 2.2 g / 0.07 oz

Ingredients: water, acrylates copolymer, black 2 (CI 77266), butylene glycol, alcohol denat, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymore, beheneth-30, pentylene glycol, polyglyceryl-3, disiloxane, triethanilamine, ethyhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, phenixyethanol, methylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate. 

Smell: Smells like regular liner... a little bit like markers >.< Not too crazy so it's not too bad! :)







First drawn onto my overly dry hands T.T


I ran both warm and cold water over it afterwards! :)


I softly rubbed the line and they came off very easily! T.T


After that I thought maybe it was my hand so I drew a line on my other hand and waited for it to dry before rubbing softly with completely dry hands and it still started to fade ~.~




Pros
  •  Easy to apply
  • Drawing on was very easy
  • Very compact and easy to hold
  • Can be easily store for travel


Cons
  • Have to be careful on pressure since too much can make a lot come out causing thick or thin lines
  • Easily smudges
  • Can be easily erased :(
  • Does not stay on 24 hours like promised

Final Verdict: Originally I thought it would stay well but after testing it does not stay as good as other waterproof ones >.< I originally ran over water, warm and cold, stayed on but just one simple brush and it smeared, as you can tell in above pictures. I drew it on the opposite hand and waited for it to dry before rubbing softly and immediately the line got lighter and was easily erased. If you are looking for something that will stay very well, this is not the product for you. If you have oily lids this will probably not last for you at all >.< You would have to keep reapplying everytime since this product easily comes off.  I suggest not to buy this if you want something that will stay on longer.



3/10 - Since the package says it is waterproof and lasts up to 24 hours and clearly it didn't last very long.


Will I buy this again? No.


Hope this helped you guys! :) See you in the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment