10/22/13

First Haul From Cosmetic.Jolse.Com

Why am I so lucky? Haha

I received the other shipment for my first order from Jolse.com the other day and finally I got to take the pictures to show you guys what I got! Since I haven't seen a lot of reviews or hauls from here so I decided I would do a post on it! :)

Jolse.com sells cosmetics clothes and a lot of different things depending on what you are looking for. They provide free shipping AND awesome samples with every purchase too just like Cosmetic-Love.com but what I'm noticing is that Jolse.com tends to have a lot of cool discounts and sales on stuff which is totally really awesome. The whole layout of their website really remind me of Cosmetic-love.com but I really liked how easy everything was to purchase and that all of it was in English! =D

Also, their site is in Spanish and Russian too for those who speak or read those languages!

And guess what? If you sign up now you get 300 points added to your account which is equal to $3.00 that can be used towards your purchase!

You also receive free tracking on purchases over $50!

Date I sent in the order: 10/3/13
Date Shipped: 10/4/13
Date received: 10/17/13

Days it took to reach me from Korea: 13 days



So lets move onto the purchase! :)

The box was pretty small but everything was packed neatly inside with just enough space to spare!






Everything was bubble wrapped and neatly tucked inside so for sure I knew they were safe haha :)







First off, like always, would be the samples. I got quite a few of them so I was super excited ;D

I received the Etude House Pomegranate Mask, The Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura Bb Cream sample, Tony Moly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Mask, Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream, Lioele Multi Seaweed Gel, Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream, Tony Moly Egg Pore Nose Pack, A pack of blotting papers. All awesome samples I must tell you! :)


























 Here's the things that I purchased. I got the Etude House Collagen Moistfull Firming Eye Cream, The Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream Set that came with a sample of the First Essence, and the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21 (Light Beige) and #23 (Natural Beige) since I didn't know which one would match my skin tone more and it was on sale =D So what the heck?






















^ You guys notice that lotion coming out from the left side? When I took it out of the box it was already overflowing which was kinda weird for me >.< At least I got more product? I haven't received anything that was overflowing like that T.T Hm....





























I will do a review on this BB cream too once I actually get to testing all of them. I think I'm starting a collection of BB creams now instead of using them *sigh*







Anyways, see you guys in the next post~~~ 


:)

2 comments:

  1. Tony Moly seems to be popping up everywhere now!!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Yes it is! :) Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete