9/15/13

Trip To Asia Part 5!

Welcome to Part 5 of my trip! I think the one thing I really liked most about the trip was the food. I Got to try good food and enjoy it so everything else paled in comparison. Visiting my family was also good... food still wins. Hahahah. Ahem. Anyways.

We were invited by a family friend to go eat at a buffet type store inside of Big C so we decided to go. IF you read the last few posts, BIG C shops tend to be pricy ~_~. But I guess the one we went into wasn't too bad.


A lot of this was fish and stuff. Pretty good *yum yum yum*


There was a hot pot in the middle of the table, you can pick whatever you want to toss in from the rotating  line. There was all sorts of thing. This was a Japanese shop inside of BIG C.




The meal was pretty good. There were a lot of people who went to eat inside of it. IT got pretty full but we ended up staying there the longest. hahahahhaa ^_^




I blurred out the faces b/c they probably didn't want me to post a picture of them pigging out. Hahaha. Anyways. We were all super full by the time we got done. It was good food for good money if you like the hotpot thing.



After that meal, we woke up early to drive down to Vung Tau, which is a rather famous beach in Vietnam that most probably everyone in Vietnam has gone to at least once in their life. Instead of going into the real Vung Tau, we went into the resort, which was nicer. It had houses with shade and the water was nicer than the other one close by.






















I totally forgot to take pictures of the all the food we ate T.T I can't believe it. Anyways, we had a lot of crab, oysters, fish, etc. Rather full and delicious meal. The sandwiches are also really good. The seafood was really good even though I rarely eat fish or anything. The crab was amazing though *daydreams*



Last but not least is the last restaurant we went to before we had to head back.

We were invited to go eat out again. Which is always good! Family members went and enjoyed ourselves with food again. *stuff stuff drools*



^ This was freaking delicious. It is squid rolled in flour and fried. The texture was really nice, the squid wasn't tough or anything, rather soft and it tasted delicious with the dipping sauce. I was in food heaven!!!! @.@





Do you guys notice how we always end up ordering fried rice for almost every meal? I also wonder why. Maybe it's an asian thing? Lolz.






The tables next to us were all empty but across the pond it was all full of people, getting drunk and making a racket so we were lucky we got this side of the pond. Hahaha! It was really traditional when you go inside the little restaurant, there were waitresses everywhere. Most of them were dressed rather skimpy. Short booty shorts and cami's. I was wondering about them... Anyways. I had a good trip. Ate good food, went good places, and visited old family members.


Hopefully you guys got a taste of my vacation somewhat *pun intended* Lolz. Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for my upcoming reviews and posts! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment