4/14/12

Happy Late Easter! Easter Egg Hunting Anyone?




How did everyone's Easter go? Did you go anywhere? Do anything or eat anything?

I did... well sort of. At the college that I am attending there was an Easter egg hunt where you can win prizes such as an LCD TV, Ipod Shuffle, Etc. But I didn't win any of the big prizes :( I did; however, win a lot of candy! ^_^

It was a hard hunt too but each egg you found, you won a prize! Which is awesome! I ended up winning a homecoming tshirt and candy.

And of course this pimp bunny.






My sister won the Cotton Tails and we've only eaten half of it... I couldn't bare to eat the bunny... One of these days  *sigh*




Happy Later Easter Guys!

1 comment:

  1. Your web looks absolutely gorgeous. I was thinking to follow each other. Tell me what you think :X

    Regards!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete