1/2/12

Nail Art Brush Set Purchase From Ebay! ^_^

Okay guys! I recently said that I was going to do a review on some brush sets I purchased! And oh did I purchase. Over November and December of 2011 I purchased a whole crack load of stuff.... so much money gone... ~_~ But I'm going to do some reviews on them so.... you guys are in for it!

Anyways.

I purchased two sets of nail art brushes. The ones that are pink are the regular nail brushes and the other was for acrylic and gel nails, which are the white brushes.







The white ones cost me $3.00 and the pink ones were $2.87. So total $5.87... not bad at all! Much cheaper than the ones I can find around town T_T.

I purchased both sets from Kiss-Beauties. Their located in PORTSMOUTH, United Kingdom.

Here's their ebay store: http://myworld.ebay.com/kiss-beauties/?_trksid=p4340.l2559



Here's my review:



Pros
----

Nice quality
Sturdy
Soft bristles
No dents or breaks
Shipping was fast, around 2 weeks to Kansas

Cons
-----

Not all the same length, for instance the nail brush is shorter (You can see it in the above pictures)
The plastic case it came in scrunched the brushes up
The plastic case was ripping open easily


Overall: 9.5/10


I was very happy with this purchase! I have to say that these brushes have a very good quality! I was highly impressed! They were smooth and nice to hold and they came faster than I expected!

That's it for now! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment