1/10/12

Troublemaker - JS (Hyunseung from B2ST) & Hyuna.... and I'm a JUNAH shipper( Junhyung + Hyuna)


Has anyone seen the MV for TroubleMaker by JS (Hyunseung of B2ST) and Hyuna aka the Group TroubleMaker?

They make one sexy collaboration! You need to definitely see the MV.

The song is also very catchy and the tune is stuck in my head when I listen to it!








Troublemaker - JS & Hyuna Lyrics

1! 2! 3!

[JS] Ni nuneul ppomyeon nan Trouble Maker
[Hyuna] Ni gyeote seomyeon nan Trouble Maker
[JS] Jogeumssik deo deo deo
[Hyuna] Galssurok deo deo deo
[JS] Ijen nae mameul nado eojjeol su eopsseo
Niga nareul itjji motage jakku ni apeseo tto
Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoseonal ssu eopttorok
Ni ipssureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo
Nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
[Hyuna] Trouble Maker!
[JS] Trouble Maker!
[Hyuna] Trouble Maker!

[Hyuna] Ni mameul kkaemulgo domangchil geoya goyangicheoreom
Neon jakku andari nal kkeoya nae apeuro wa eoseo hwanaeboryeom
Nae sekssihan georeum ni meori soge balttongeul kkeoneun
Eungeunhan seukinsip eolgure bichin mot chama jukkketttan ni nunbit

[JS] Galssurok gipi deo ppajeodeureo alssurok niga deo mame deureo Baby
Amuraedo ni saenggage chwihaennabwa Lady
I never never never stop!
Niga nareul itjji motage jakku ni apeseo tto
Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoseonal ssu eopttorok
Ni ipssureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo
Nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
[Hyuna] Trouble Maker!
[JS] Trouble Maker!
[Hyuna] Trouble Maker!


[JS] Eotteoke neol nae mame damadul su inneunji (Trouble Maker)
[Hyuna] geunyang nae mami ganeundaero ijen
[JS] I never never stop!
Meomchul su eopsseo
Niga nareul itjji motage jakku ni apeseo tto
Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoreonal ssu eopttorok
Ni ipssureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo
Nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
[Hyuna] Trouble Maker!
[JS] Trouble Maker!
[Hyuna] Trouble Maker!




Hyuna is so freaking FIERCE in the MV too!

I know there has been so much controversy over Hyuna being too sexy and slutty but I personally think that it's just the stylist doing their job... her dresses are on the short side but if you notice... nowadays... almost all Kpop singers are donning on short outfits since I believe it does help make then seem taller.  Not that I am saying that all singers should follow the crowd... but if the people love it then why not?

She's old enough and I know A LOT of teens in America... freaking younger than her than year stuff like that.... or less...so why not?

Hyuna does a great job on her rap... I personally think it is freaking awesome! She has a lot of charisma and JS has great vocals which made this collaboration a big success... if you ask me.

The dance routine was a bit on the adult side... but I guess it helps obtain the 'Troublemaker' name of the group. It was very sexy though.


When the two did their first live, I was kind of disappointed in the fact that Hyuna was kind of bland and didn't show much of the fierceness in that I saw in the MV. Her rap was just... so-so... while in the MV she looked freaking fabulous. At the end of their collaboration... I kind of saw it but overall... I think she could have done better... but then again, the short dresses and freaking story high heels kind of make it hard huh?

I support this collaboration a lot AND I hope they do another one together!


What do you guys think? Feel free to leave comments...



I love the collaboration but I still am a hardcore JUNAH shipper from their Change days! Woot Woot! No hating!





Here's some more gifs I found from http://fuckyeahjunah.tumblr.com










Give it a visit!



I'm an avid K-Pop, C-Pop, J-Pop, V-Pop, T-Pop, A-Pop, etc *fingers shaking* fan... I support a lot of music AND it doesn't matter if I don't understand what they are saying... because music is universal!

^_^

1 comment: