9/14/11

Recent Jewelry Haul!

Sorry guys. I have been so lazy >_<. I just feel like taking a nap everyday once I get home but I have tests to study for but I'm blogging instead of doing it T_T.

I recently bought some really cute jewelry! I ended spending a lot of money but I think it was worth it. I'll post some photos and everything below. ~_~






Aren't they so pretty?

The earring, necklace, and bracelet set cost $20
Earrings are $5
Bracelet are $10
Rings are $5
Headbands are $10


The cool thing about these necklaces is that they don't have a clasp! They have a magnetized button that snaps together in the back! So convenient!


I loved this haul because I love getting jewelry, even if I don't wear them all ~_~.

That's it for now!


~_~

1 comment:

  1. soo pretty! I want one! hahaha :) I like the rose ring <3 haha

    btw, thank you for following my blog, I followed your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete