9/6/11

Another Portrait/Anime/Manga Style Attempt!


Click the image to see the full size please!
If you guys notice my drawings tend to have weird stuff showing through since I sketch and draw on backs of calendars, hand-outs, etc. 

I tend to draw when I get motivated, which is in an area in which I don't have clean white paper. >_<


My drawings aren't always clean and neat so please excuse me for that.

I have been trying out the portrait style since January but I haven't gotten anywhere since I started classes T_T.

This one isn't my best @_@.

I know that the eyes are a little close together. Ok... a lot. and it needs to be closer to the nose.

This is another portrait attempt with a mix of anime/manga style. The hair took me a long time almost half a day since I'm not a porfessional.

Do you have any pointers? Please leave comments and critiques. *sniff* I get lonely here. Lolz.


Thanks for reading!


^_^

1 comment: