8/26/11

More Cosmetology ~_~



Hi and welcome back to my blog! I know I haven't blogged a lot since I started Cosmetology. Forgive me ~_~.

I've been so busy with work and classes so blogging is going to be a little slow. Sometimes I'm an over achiever so yeah. 

I learned that I won't be out on the floor until December unless we get delayed for  missed hours. :(

Classes have started to get more hands on after the 3rd and 4th day. 

So far I have learned to do simple manicures and spa manicures. We've done eath others nails. From regular polish to french tips. We've also done some nail art design but the instructor does not teach it. She only provides the tools and you can look off of magazines to copy the designs.

We also learned to do regular pedicures and spa pedicures. Lots and lots of feet for 2 days.

For the majority of this week we have started on Acrylics. We've started on doing structures which is basically forming a nail out of acrylics.

My experience: I am terrible at forming a smooth and beautiful nail. 

Waking up at 7 in the morning is so tiring. I'm not a fan of waking up early T_T. It makes me sag. Lolz.

I told myself that I would upload up some pictures of my recent portraits but I got lazy. Forgive me?

I will get to posting some soon. Look out for it!


Feel free to leave comments and questions! ^_^ Thank you for reading



^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment