8/15/11

A Little About Me ♥



This post is dedicated to my little chihuahua!

I have a little chihuahua that looks older than his age named Bibi.

Isn't he just a darling *laughs*. He's a very picky eater. Sometimes I don't even know what to feed him T_T.

Bibi is crazy hyper all day everyday. I don't know where he gets all the energy since he doesn't eat a lot.

You see the problem right?



Enough about him.

My name is Thuy and I makeup, fashion, anything orient, Victorian fashion, reading, writing, blogging (obviously right?), nail designs, drawing portrait, anime, manga, ♥ traveling, food, hairstyling and lots of other things!

I spent 2 years getting a Business degree before realizing I wanted to be a cosmetologist! 

That's where I am now. 

I wanted to start this blog so that I can write down my experience and post lots of pictures from my experience in Cosmetology class. 

I live in a really small town so no targets, Macy's, big k, etc. Sad right? T_T The only thing I have here is Wal-mart. >_<.
If any of you recognize the name FairyWater than you would probably know that I used to write a lot of fanfiction. I don't now, but hey I might in the future! IF I can find the time! I love writing♥.

I love anything comedy related so feel free to post all funny videos, pictures, etc that you want me to see! 
I've watched this video 5 times + and it still makes me laugh so take a look!





That about wraps it all up. I will try to post funny stuff I find too!

Remember to laugh and have fun everyday!

Thanks for reading!




@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment